Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today is a gloomy day here in northwest TN, but I am not gloomy. I had such a great time with God this morning working on a Beth Moore study, Believing God. I started this thing a good while ago and then got involved in other studies at church and never finished. I'm working on the last week and part of it is reflecting on your life and how God was with you every step of the way whether you were aware of it or not. Am I detecting a theme here? Seems that's what 2009 has been about so far. God has a way of doing that, you know. Bringing things in front of you over and over. He knows that this girl sometimes has to be hit over the head with something before she gets it! But He loves me anyway! Thanks be to God!

I just visited Patter's blog again and she is doing the Project 365 on her own too. I don't think that is a coincidence either. That thing keeps popping up over and over too. I don't know what God has in store for me in that project but I'm having to think that He is in it somehow. I can't wait to see what He is working out!

Okay, still no pictures but I'm going to work on that later. I'm still learning this thing.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment