Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

There is just something about a snow day that is delightful. Especially if you have the pleasure of being able to cancel whatever is supposed to happen that day and snuggle in. Calls for a pot of something bubbling on the stove and a cup of hot chocolate or spiced tea. Mmmmm...brings back so many memories of being at home with my school-teacher mother--back when we got REAL snows. The kind that kept you out of school for weeks on end. We used to get those back in the day.




I did a scrapbook page last night of that picture of me with my birthday cake:






I used some old paper and cut the swirls, flower, butterfly and the numbers with Cricut using the Storybook cartridge. The butterfly and flower have some glitter on them too.


And I got a picture of the title page of my Project 365 album:

The clock and the "2009" is Cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking and the letters are Plantin Schoolbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment