Friday, January 2, 2009

It's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!

I must be getting old because yesterday and today have really made me reflect on my life and what I hope to achieve in the rest of it. My goal is to leave a legacy of faith in God for my children and grandchildren and generations to come. I want them to know Him and know how important He is to me. So now I'm working on ways to do that so that it is not just words but that they really SEE that in my life.

We had such a great time at our daughter and son-in-law's house yesterday. We took some finger food and hung out with them and the girls. We talked and laughed, watched Kung Foo Panda and played Harry Potter Clue while the girls napped and again after they went to bed. It was so much fun that we are going to get together this weekend and play some more. I'm going to actually attempt to post a couple of pictures later.

After while I'm planning on straightening up the craft room and getting some scrapbooking done. I may actually be able to post a couple of pictures of my projects too. If you don't know me, you don't know that that would be an amazing technological feat for me! So, we'll see how it goes.

I have a blinkie for my "names of God" project that I am doing with Patter at TripletheScraps but I have no idea how to add it. I tried last night until my blood pressure started going up and I quit. Maybe I can find some one who will take pity on me and tell me how to do it! I kept getting the message that the URL had illegal characters. Who knew that could happen?? I'll keep trying and maybe some day it will show up over there on the side. You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment