Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Project 365 Pages--finally

Here are pictures of my finished pages. I am so much happier with the divided page protectors. I just couldn't get it to come together like I wanted. Then a trip to Hobby Lobby for the half price sale for an album (American Crafts) and page protectors (Ultra Pro) and I am a happy scrapper!

The cover:Cricut letters (Plantin Schoolbook) and Paper Studio paper


Week 1:

I used cardstock from Hobby Lobby and some Crate Paper die cuts. The calendars were printed on the computer and I am circling the appropriate week.


Week 2:



For these pages I used Hobby Lobby cardstock and some old My Minds Eye Everyday Tango from my stash.

I sure feels good to have these done! Now to get some more pictures printed while I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment