Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've been productive this weekend!

I had the opportunity to do some scrapbooking last night with Amy and Lori Beth. I finished that "Names of God" mini book that I talked about a while ago. I'll have to take some pictures of the pages. The cover was shared in this post . Here are the pages I did:


The light wasn't the best for photographing it. I used some Amy Butler paper and Cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters (love it!). These are pictures of Aubrey from last August. Her blue eyes really show up in the pictures!


These are some pictures from two summers ago. There goes that time flying again! We had bought a shopping cart for Lily and she was entertaining us with it. I used some old KI Memories paper and some new KI chipboard, the turquoise is American Crafts and miscellaneous buttons.

These pictures were taken right before Lily's tonsilectomy. She was really into ballerinas and we found this little number at Hobby Lobby on clearance, complete with the tiara, pony tail holder and shoes. She was in little girl heaven! I used some paper and pink vinyl Thickers from my April Scarlet Lime kit and some black chipboard Thickers for the title. I have heard so many people say they love them and I never really saw the fascination for them, but I'm think I'm beginning to!

Maybe I'll get some more done this evening and have more to share soon.

God bless you, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment