Saturday, March 14, 2009

Craftiness!

Just wanted to share some things I've been working on. This sort of thing is what keeps me happy and sane!

This is my very first layout with my very first scrapbook kit club. I subscribed to Scarlet Lime because the bright fun style which is very different from what I usually buy. I was ready to get out of my comfort zone and use something new. It's not a very good picture of the girls, but it was the only one I had of Aubrey's first pigtails and I wanted to do a page about them. She is not a very happy girl!

This is a layout I did using all old stash stuff:

While I was fiddling with the camera trying to get a good shot of her, she was busy playing in the cheese sauce of Lily's Lunchable. I wasn't paying attention to that, but you notice the guilty glances? She was looking to see if her Mama was looking at her. Little stinker!


And here is my Names of God book that I have been working on. I mentioned in an earlier post that I was doing a study of the Hebrew names for God. I have finished with the research and am almost finished with this book. This is just the cover. I'll share more another time. It has been such a blessing and a joy to do. I'm going to cherish this, I know.


2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Saw your post on the Two peas message boards and then I came over to check out your blog. LOVE your work, its gorgeous. Cute grandkids. I am sort of in your neck of the woods, Just thought I would say hello!

    Marilyn
    Oakland Tennessee (just east of Memphis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages and your Names of God book!

    I just got my first Scarlet Lime kit...isn't it gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete