Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Purging and Packing

One thing about United Methodists is that they move--a lot. We are preparing to move to Murray, KY, about 2 hours away. That means 2 hours away from our daughter and her family... including our 2 Princesses.




We aren't really happy about that part, but there is that excitement and anticipation of a new adventure.

The part that is overwhelming is dealing with all our "stuff". Where does all that come from?? I think it multiplies when we aren't looking. Oh well, this too shall pass and we will be in a different house, the boxes will be unpacked and then the fun begins. I have so many projects planned which have been inspired by all the great blogs out there. I blog hopping!! If you take a look at my profile you should see the blogs that I follow. I'll be sharing those projects here with links to my inspiration. I can't wait to get started with my spray paint and Mod Podge!! I have found some things that need to be spruced up and I've been checking out the Dollar Tree and Goodwill too. I'm trying to think about those fun decorating projects instead of thinking about what I have to do in the next month!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello-
    I had to come over and visit and tell you thanks! Thank you for your kind words and sweetness. Your words mean so very much to me! I am so sorry that you have to move away from your family! I know how important Grandmas are-espescially to princesses!! My in-laws live 2 hours away-and they try to come and visit as often as they can. But, they do something that my 3 chickadees just adore. They send my girls little care packages every now and then. Not for any reason-just cause they love them. They have been doing this for years, my girls are 10,8 &6 and they still adore getting Love mail! I am sure that you have already thought of this-if not, maybe this help you and them feel not so far away!
    Again-thank you for the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete