Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a great day to spend with someone you love. It doesn't have to be some big romantic thing, just spending time with someone who is special to you and being thankful to have them in your life...that's what I'm talking about.

Eugene and I do have a tradition now that started a few years ago. He ventures into my scrapbook room and makes me a card. The first year that he did it, I was so surprised and taken aback that he would actually venture into my craft space and attempt something like that. I still giggle to think of his description of the event. By the time he had found cardstock and folded it, snagged a red ink pad and opened it (no small feat if you are familiar with Stampin' Up ink pads), located a heart stamp and applied said stamp to ink then paper, he was a nervous wreck. I loved it so much that it has become an every year thing. This year he did not disappoint. I do so look forward to his once-a-year creation. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment