Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year, a New Thing

I simply cannot believe that I have just started a blog! I don't suppose anyone much will read it, but it will be a great way to document the happenings of our life.

I intend for this to be a great year. I am turning 50 on Jan 2nd (Happy Birthday to me!) and I am feeling the need to leave my story for the next generation. I have some scrapbooking projects planned to do just that. Also, I am going to be doing a scrapbook/Bible study project on the names of God. I am looking forward to a creative year.

I do follow Ali Edwards' blog. She is a scrapbooking designer who believes in telling stories and documenting our daily lives. Each year she selects a word for the year that reflects her life and what she wants to achieve during the year. I am selecting the word GROW for my 2009 word. I want to grow in faith, awareness, and knowledge.

If there is someone out there actually reading this, I wish for you a great year full of blessings!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment